Friday, November 20, 2009

What a good night!




So I'm a bit behind with the pictures, sorry. But can you blame me, I mean come on I was so excited yesterday that I spent all afternoon getting ready for New Moon. It was awesome. I got a very cool ticket, the new moon sweetheart candy and got to see the movie at 7 pm. What more could I have asked for? How about no previews, just the movie. I loved every bit of my night last night. My night was wonderful, not just due to the movie, but because it was a girls night. The last girls night I had was over a year and a half ago, so it was well deserved. So anyways, I'll post the pictures. I got the instructions from Made- it's the market skirt. The jammies I made after seeing someone else's instructions on how to make pants. Unfortunately I don't remember where I found the tutorial. I just took a pair of my hubbies ripped jammies and made a basic pair for my little man, who is getting tall way too fast. The picture of Miss Ellie was taken on the 6th, she's modeling a prototype of shoes. Unfortunately the shoes didn't make it long. She's pretty rough on shoes, so for now they're a no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment