Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is it Wednesday already?

Wow, I this week has totally blown right by me. I made up my weekly menu on Sunday and then forgot to post it. Oops, better luck next time.

Monday: BBQ with Family
Tuesday: Pulled Pork sandwiches and fruit/veggies
Wednesday: Chicken Fried Rice
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Chicken and Broccoli sandwich bake
Saturday: Pizza and salad
Sunday: Stuffed Pepper Stoup

As always, want a recipe- post a comment and I'll post the recipe!

In other news my son started preschool the other week and has learned to trace his name and can associate which letters are in his name in order to type them on the computer. I'm typing this to let you know because he wants to type his name right now and I wanted to explain why. Here we go:
wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment