Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Company

So this week I will be posting only occasionally due to my dad coming into town this week. I need to clean up the craft room and clean the kids bedrooms and their bathroom before he comes, so I won't have much time for crafting. I'm excited and nervous though since my dad will be taking little man back to CA for a few days and I'm still not sure if I'm ready to be away from him for that long. I'm also excited about this trip because it means that my mom will be bringing little man back home with her so I'll get to see both of my parents. Now that I've taken some time away from cleaning up, I should get back to work. Hopefully this will be a good week for us, since it's been kind of crazy already, so send some prayers our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment