Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!







Halloween is almost here! I love Halloween, but due to the boutique I haven't been able to do any of the fun projects I've been wanting to do until this week. I have had tons of fun doing these cool projects I've found this week. I found this cute bag at sistersstuff. I loved them so much and have been antsy just waiting to do them. I think they turned out pretty cute.
I love this dress and it was way cheaper than buying one of the store bought outfits. It's actually made from kitchen towels from Target- I found them in the dollar deals section of the store. I got mine for $2.50 for 2. The tutorial for it is found at trey and lucy. It's an easy tutorial for those of you just learning to sew. Of course, Miss Ellie is playing with measuring cups that her brother gave her and wouldn't let me take away for a good picture- what a stinker!
I found a cute tutorial for this hanging sign at Steph and the boys. Of course, hers is way cuter, but I just used things I had on hand.
And last, but not least Little man and I made "Bone Pretzel's" while Miss Ellie napped today. We had fun together. I love being able to do fun baking projects with him and he loves it too! The picture is of the last three pretzels we had. I used my mom's yummy pretzel recipe and just pinched the ends to stick out. I've seen them online and thought it would be such a fun thing for Little man and I to do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment