Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine's Jar








This week has been full of projects for me. I'm currently trying to finish up some new products to put up for sale, but due to crazy kiddos, I've not been able to finish them. I also have Little Man's 4th birthday tomorrow, so I've been preparing for that. I've had valentine's on my mind quite a bit lately, especially since we're celebrating early this year due to my husband's school schedule. I wanted to do something that he would appreciate and that wouldn't cost much or at all. I came up with this jar. It's just a pasta sauce jar cleaned up with ribbon hot glued to the glass and paper and ribbon mod podged to the lid. I then typed and printed out 50 reasons or things I love about my husband. As you can see, some of the things are goofy. I then folded them and added them to the jar. I plan on putting my husband's favorite treat in the bottom of the jar to take up more space and for a bonus. I also added a label- sorry no pictures right now. It's just a paper that says Reasons I Love You! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that this is helpful to someone that needs a quick and easy idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment