Friday, January 15, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I realized today that it's been some time since my last post. I've been keeping busy lately preparing for my husband's return to school. Yep that's right my 27 year old husband is going back to school to finally get the degree that he's been wanting- he finally found the exact program that will work for him. I've been a little down about is since it means that I will no longer have easy access to the car. Plus I will see him less, and I mean a lot less. In order to go to school he has to transfer to another branch about an hour from us. So that means no more lunches together or dinners most nights either. I just hope that the next year and a half go by quickly. So now that you know how my life has gotten a little bit crazier maybe you'll understand why I haven't had the urge to craft. I'm going to all my favorite craft stores tomorrow and even new store I've wanted to check out for a while. I hope to find everything I'm looking for at great prices. Wish me luck since hubby starts school tonight and will be at class ALL weekend long!

No comments:

Post a Comment