Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Days

Yesterday was a crazy day. They happen way too often lately. It was crazy mostly because miss ellie wouldn't take a nap. I would lay her down like I normally do, but she'd cry for over a half hour without falling asleep, so life was crazy yesterday. To add to that, Little man wouldn't eat hardly anything, so I was one frustrated mama. Thankfully, daddy took over making Little man take a few bites of dinner to try and save my sanity. I was able to do a few new flower headbands and a clip, so I'll put those up on the website today. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish some ties I cut out and put those up on the website, but who knows. I need to finish my hubby's birthday present so it depends on if the kids work with me today or not and how much I'm able to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment