Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Day at a time

I've spent the day trying to find new ways to take pictures of my products and also to try and find some inspiration. Luckily I was able too. I also found out that I'm not the most original person. I thought I was last night. I designed what I thought was genius, a soft fabric block toy for babies with "taggies" for teething. I designed my idea and then I find this amazing blog, modabakeshop.com and of course she has a tutorial for what I did. It would have been nice to see how she did it instead of taking hours to make it just how I wanted, oh well. I did come up with a new project that I will try and get to soon. Right now though, I need to focus on fixing my photos. I am NOT a good photographer, so I'm trying hard to take better photos of my products and try to mainstream the look. Hopefully it will pay off. I've been reading some great advice and I hope to use it to my advantage. I just really, really want to see my crafts go to some loving homes, where they will be worn and used to the greatest potential. I know that I make some cute stuff,so now I need to focus on making others see my products in the same light that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment