Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend



I had an excellent weekend with my family. Yesterday we got some much needed yard work done in the front yard and the back yard was started. We were able to go into town and have a date at my favorite mexican food place, Cafe Rio. Yum. My husband took me to Hobby Lobby for the first time and I loved it. He was such a good sport, he has craft store "claustrophobia," where he freaks out usually after 5 or so minutes. Not so at Hobby Lobby. We spent over an hour there and had fun. I've decided that Hobby Lobby is my new favorite find. I can't wait to go back. I've decided that I want to get material and a pattern there for a simple yet elegant dress for miss ellie to wear for Christmas. I think I'll even make a matching tie for little man. I'm so excited. What a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment