Friday, September 18, 2009

New Look

So today I decided that I needed to revamp my look a little bit. Believe it or not, I haven't made any sales lately. I was hoping that the sale I ran last week would get some buyers interested, but no one bought anything. I decided that I need to make my pictures more uniform and also that I need to make them look more professional. So now I'm in the process of designing, with my husband's help a display card that will be sent will all products that I sell. I think I've figured out what I want, but putting it together is easier said than done. Now I just need to try and get some sleep so that I can get some more work done tomorrow and take care of my babies. P.S. I decided that I would let the sale run a little longer, so if you thought you had missed the sale, you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment