Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crunch Time

I've decided to do a Boutique event on the 24th of October. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm nervous because I'm putting myself in a situation where there is a chance for failure, but I have high hopes that I will succeed and that I will be able to make some money for our struggling family. I'm trying hard to figure out what people are looking for and to put my unique flair into all that I do. I have much to do in order to get ready. I have tutus, bows, ties, beanies, onesies and display cards to make. Not to mention the countless hours of taking care of the kids and the house. I decided to take the day off tomorrow and to go to the zoo since it's free this month on Wednesdays to Fry's customers. Now off to bed so that I can wake up early and take my hubby to work so that I can have the car. I hate early mornings,but I need to start being a morning person and not a night owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment