Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Already?

Wow, I can't believe that it is December already. It feels like such a short time since last December. I'm reminiscing over last years events and can't believe how much my life has changed in such a short time. We moved into our home right after Thanksgiving last year while I was on bed rest and a few short weeks later our sweet little Baby B was born. I can't believe that she'll be one in 15 days. The only thing that is getting me through this is the fact that Miss Ellie is so little, so it doesn't feel like she's growing up too fast. I'm grateful that I can enjoy her littleness just a bit longer. I'm also amazed that I was able to start up Baby B Boutique. I actually tried to start selling burp clothes, blankets and beaded baby socks when Little Man was born, but it never took off. I am amazed at all the new tools that constantly come out to help small businesses succeed and all the different places I find that provide me with my inspiration. I also love that I've found a way to express my creative side. I LOVE to craft and thoroughly love creating all the projects that I do. It's the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes. I hope that I can continue to create new projects that will inspire me and others over the years. Have a wonderful December!

No comments:

Post a Comment