Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wish List Meme


1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? Well if I allow myself to dream- dream big that is, it would look like this A super clean and organized house Books, books and more books- by my favorite authors of course. A cricut expression- the 24x12 model and vinyl so I no longer have a bare wall in the dining room A bike with a trailer so that I could take my kids to the park more often. A way to go home to my parents house to see my mom and dad, sisters, Grandparents and all my friends back home that I miss terribly. 2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? I think my favorite gift was the card my husband made using my craft supplies. It was actually pretty good. 3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? There are so many- clothing for my kids, most of the projects at shanty2chic, and more that I don't have enough space to mention. 4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? Believe it or not, my favorite Christmas gift is always books. When I was a kid I got some of the American girl books- and I still have them to give to Miss Ellie when she can read! 5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? An Optimus Prime transformer 6. What is your favorite holiday food? It's a tie between my mom's crab Puffs and my Grandma's French Chocolate Balls. 7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? An ornament wreath, a crayon and coloring book holder, a superhero cape and clothes for my kids 8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Holiday Inn 9. Favorite holiday song? That's tough. I love Happy Holidays sung by Bing Crosby, but I love all the classics! 10. Favorite holiday pastime? My favorite tradition is that my family has Hot Wassail, Crab Puffs, French Chocolate Balls and other yummy food on Christmas Eve. We've tried to give to a family in need on Christmas Eve- ding dong ditch and then come home eat the yummy treats and read the story of Christ's birth out of Luke. Then we all get to open 1 present- our Christmas jammies. I love getting new jammies on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment