Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Today I finished one of Little Man's Christmas gifts. I wanted to make him a super hero cape and one that he would like. So I went HERE and used the super hero cape tutorial. I then wanted to do something different for the super hero icon so instead of Batman, I found the Transformers Autobots icon and traced it out on my computer. I then cut out the fabric- I didn't want to use felt, and went about making Little Man the coolest super hero cape ever! I know that he'll love it since "Bumblebee and Optimus Prime are my best friends" is his current choice phrase. Now to get the rest of all of my projects started and finished. I'm trying to get all of the kids gifts finished before next week. Plus I need to finish making something for Miss Ellies birthday next week. Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment