Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years!

Well Christmas has come and gone, and it was a success. It was a bit stressful for me since my husband and I ended up getting Strep. No idea how I got it, but I ended up giving it to my husband, so we weren't in the best frame of mind this Christmas. I just wanted to share some pictures of little man opening his Christmas gifts that I made him. I made him a crayon/coloring book portfolio and a super hero cape. Now I already posted where I got the tutorial on making it, but I wanted to show off how it turned out with the Transformers autobot symbol. I love how cute it turned out and judging from how he ran all over after opening it, I think he likes it. The portfolio I designed after taking a look at all the crayon roll tutorials and wanting something that would also hold a coloring book. If anyone is interested I can post instructions on how to make it. I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve and a fabulous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment