Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy first Birthday Miss Ellie!

Here is Miss Ellie just a few days ago!
Here she is at the hospital.
Today is Miss Ellie's first birthday. I can't believe that it has been a full year since I went to the hospital and delivered our sweet bundle of joy. Last night my husband I and were reminiscing over the fact that it feels like we've had her in our lives forever and of course how we can't imagine life without her sweet spirit. Miss Ellie WE LOVE YOU! I love our little sweetheart and the joy she is to our family. I can't believe how much I love this sweet little girl and how lucky I've been to have her in my life. Happy Birthday Miss Ellie! Now on to the day to day routine and also making cupcakes, a tiny personal cake with Marshmallow fondant and all the other things that I am up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment